Micro in simple terms means very small quantity. Therefore micro-dosing in literal terms means taking small doses of psilocybin for the benefit of health well-being. There are very many people in a society who takes psilocybin in very high quantity, and this always leads them to have very negative effects on their body and health well-being. The benefits of micro-dosing psilocybin are many and include social benefits, creativity, stress reduction, the improvement of mood, etc shroom hub online.
Does micro-dosing psilocybin differ from that of normal dose?
Recently, most people are consuming psilocybin either in large, medium, and small quantities. There is a difference in effect from consuming different levels of psilocybin. Those who consume large quantities aim to have self-exploitation, spiritual nourishment, or recreational benefits. Micro-dose consumers have a different perspective in taking these very small quantities of doses. These reasons include enhancement of their well-being, and uplifting their mental state and emotions.
Does micro-dosing of psilocybin have risks?
Not everyone can benefit from micro-dosing of psilocybin. It has many effects that will not favor some of the consumers. There are various side effects of micro-dosing of psilocybin that include:
- Feelings that are not always comfortable.
- Anxiety increment.
- A person’s focus goes down
- Acquisition of very bad mood.
What are the benefits of micro-dosing psilocybin?
Micro dosing of psilocybin has the following benefits:
- It improves a person’s mental health – This includes stress reduction, keeping off depression, and anxiety reduction.
- The functioning of the brain is enhanced – micro-dosing psilocybin allows the brain to operate to its full capacity and this makes them venture into new ideas.
- Enhancing creativity – Micro dosing of psilocybin helps a person become more creative and thereby can explore new ventures and ideas.
- Alleviating other bad habits – Through micro-dosing psilocybin, most people can reduce or stop entirely other bad habits like smoking cigarettes or consumption of alcohol. Some people are also able to quit other hard drugs e.g. cocaine, heroin, etc.
- Becoming more focused – Micro-dosing sharpens a person’s focus and this will help them concentrate on a large venture or project. This is because their mind does not wander away. It is believed that micro-dosing of psilocybin can help a person avoid distractions.
In conclusion, micro-dosing of psilocybin has both negative and positive effects. It is not also meant for everyone because it has different levels of effects on different kinds of people. It also has very important benefits especially in the reduction of stress and uplifting the health well-being of a person.
Although most people are using micro-dosing, there is no serious research that has been conducted to prove its positive and negative impact. This is because these substances have always been presumed to be illegal. It is highly advised that people with symptoms of o serious mental disorders should never use micro-dosing of psilocybin as this can worsen their situation.